If you’re looking to go fishing in peace, piloting over fresh water without a care in the world, then you need the right motor for your fishing boat. If that’s the case, then the Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor is the ideal motor for you. With 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds, this capable 12-volt motor makes any man the commander of his vessel, allowing you to deftly pilot your boat around tight cover while fishing your favorite honey holes.
This trolling motor offers maximum control and creates very little noise, making it an ideal choice for those wishing to quietly fish. In addition, it’s very easy to operate with its 6-inch telescoping handle and tilt twist tiller, and it will stay firmly attached to your boat, thanks to its secure level lock bracket.
Not only is the Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor a practical purchase, it’s a sturdy one as well. The trolling motor’s composite shaft is virtually indestructible. In fact, it is so durable that Endura gives it a lifetime guarantee, assuring that it will not break, bend, or corrode. If you’re in need of a reliable fresh water trolling motor that boasts a comprehensive two year warranty, look no further.
Some of the Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor’s outstanding features include:
- Telescoping Handle: A revolutionary six-inch telescoping handle, guaranteed to make fresh water steering a breeze.
- Level Lock Bracket: Built of special composite metals, the Lever Lock Bracket is guaranteed to keep your motor mounted to your boat. It’s resistant to flexing, warping, and UV damage, making it a reliable piece of your motor while out on the water.
- Tilt Twist Tiller: A simple yet innovative piece of the motor, the Tilt Twist Tiller provides smooth steering while guaranteeing speed on the water.
- Multiple Speed Levels: The Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor boasts 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds, making it both quick and reliable.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: The most remarkable piece of the motor, the high-yield composite shaft is stronger than steel and practically unbreakable. Its quality is so impressive, in fact, that it guarantees a lifetime warranty. As the only trolling motor with a lifetime guarantee, you can be sure that it’s a sturdy piece of machinery.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Equipped with its own unique bearing system, the Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor is a feat of engineering. Not only was it made to dissipate heat, but it also boasts a longer battery life and motor life. With quiet, cool operation, this motor is ideal for sneaking up on fresh water fish.
If you’re impressed by the features of the Minn Kota Endura C2 30 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor you can order one online, taking advantage of Amazon’s fast shipping. It’s a solid and reliable investment for any serious fisherman who’s looking to catch big fish – we were impressed.
Reviews from Real Users
“My wife and I needed an electric motor for our 16′ canoe since I cannot paddle too long (old wrist injury). This little motor is perfect — light-weight, the 30″ shaft fits the canoe (the 36″ shafts on larger motors would be way too long), and it has plenty of power. Before buying the motor I searched the Internet for hard data about performance and couldn’t find any. Here is how fast it pushes my wife and me in our 16′ Ranger Canoe: Setting 5 was 3.6 to 3.8 mph, setting 4 was 2.8 mph, setting 3 was 2.5 mph, setting 2 was 2.1 mph and setting 1 was 1.7 to 1.8 mph. Total weight in the canoe was 350 lbs; adding 100 lbs (two dogs) slowed us down only 0.1 to 0.2 mph for each setting. For comparison, our easy paddling speed is 2.5 to 3.0 mph, and our top speed is 4.5 mph, but we’re not very strong paddlers (in our early 60s). One other thing, we use a 46 lb battery, and our longest trip so far of 4 hours used only 1/4 of the battery reserve. “